Monday, January 7, 2013

WWE Results 2013

I am going to use this blog to post the results from all WWE shows for 2013.  The shows this site will cover include: Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, Superstars, Saturday Morning Slam, NXT, PPVs and specials (Tribute To The Troops, etc). I hope to compile win/loss records for all WWE Superstars using these results.  This blog will provide the bare bones results of the shows, there will be no recaps/reviews.  I do not watch all these shows and therefore cannot give ratings for the matches.  I compile the results from various reviews found online in most cases.  I will try to post results on a weekly basis (Sunday/Monday).  When I post results I will post for the previous week from Sunday to Saturday.  I do not intend to post results from house shows or include these results in the win/loss records, only televised matches (or matches from online shows such as Superstars) will be included.  I will be posting results based on air-date, some matches may have be taped in 2012, they will still be included in the 2013 results.

For Win/Loss records the following rules apply

Multi-Man Match (Triple Threat, Fatal Four Way, MITB, Elimination Chamber) - winner gets 1 win, all other wrestlers get 1 loss
Gauntlet Match - each match will count as a separate match
Royal Rumble/Battle Royals - these matches will not be included in the win/loss records
DQs/COs/No Contests - I intend to include these in win/loss records in a separate column (DQ Win/DQ Loss/etc.).


More rules may be applied as different types of matches occur.

If anyone finds any errors or omissions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment